- Association of Environmental Consultants and Contractors of Malaysia (AECCOM)
- Malaysian International Chamber of Commerce and Industry (MICCI)
INTERNATIONAL CENTRE OF
- World Health Organisation Air Management Information System
Mr. Chen Sze Tuan is the Environmental IT Executive of Enviro-LIFT Services Sdn Bhd from January 2001.
His expertise is in the field of computer hardware and software, networking and also programming.
Mr. Chen obtained his Graduate Diploma in Information Technology from Kolej Damansara Utama and was a Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) for Windows NT Server and Enterprise.
Prior to joining Enviro-LIFT, Mr. Chen was the EDP Officer for The Institution of Engineers, Malaysia (IEM), Administration Manager for Environmental Management and Research Association of Malaysia (ENSEARCH) and Enviro-IT Executive for Alam Sekitar Malaysia Sdn Bhd.
Name / Qualifications / Position
Field of Expertise & Experience
Mr. Chen Sze Tuan
Grad.Dip. IT (KDU); MCP
- Environmental IT Executive
- Microsoft SQL Server & Data Warehousing
- Microsoft Windows NT Server & Enterprise
- Microsoft Access database development
- Microsoft Excel Visual Basic for Applications
- InfoMap/Multicentrix Information Networking System
- Web development, maintenance and administration
- Organising conferences, seminars, training courses, etc.
- MS-DOS, Windows 3.1x, Windows 9x, Windows 2000, Linux
- LAN Networking
Major Projects Undertaken / Clients Supported
Project Executive for World Health Organisationís Air Management Information System (AMIS)
Project Manager for Environment Malaysia Yearbook 2001, ENSEARCH
Contributor to Environment Malaysia Yearbook 2000, ENSEARCH
Programmer for Air Pollution Index and Environmental Database, Alam Sekitar Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Websites Administrator for The Institution of Engineers, Malaysia (IEM) and Environmental Management and Research Association of Malaysia (ENSEARCH)
Coordinator for Conference on Computer Applications in Environmental Engineering, Post-EIA Monitoring, IEM; Innovative Pollution Management Technologies, Cleaner Production, EARA-Approved Advanced EMS Auditing Course, ENSEARCH
Represented ENSEARCH for the Prime Ministerís Hibiscus Award Steering Committee 1999